How do I join?

Songs/music submitted must be original and good quality, submitted by the writer and not in any current publishing deal.
All music is vetted and has to be approved by Sky-Rocket in order to be included.

How can you claim your royalties?

This is something you can do yourself! You can claim your royalties by becoming a PRS member which is free - note this is for the actual song-writers and composers only, not musicians who don't write the songs. Once you're a member you can then go online and fill out performance claims forms for each gig you play.

How can we help?

Claiming for royalties, especially gigs, invloves a large amount of paperwork. If this is something you hate doing we can do it for you. We always recommend that you do it yourself, but if you just never seem to get round to it, then it's still better to get something rather than nothing. Which is where we come in.

What is involved?

There are no fees to engage us to collect your royalties, but we would need to be your Publisher in order to collect them. We charge 20% of any royalties which are paid under your name for all the tracks you register with us. Initially you would need to tell us of all the songs you play live so that we can register them, and then simply send us a set list, the date and venue address whenever you play a gig and we'll do the rest. This is only worth doing if you play at least 2 gigs per month.

If you would like to apply please send us an email headed 'GIG ROYALTIES' and we'll mail you the form.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player